Specialized in Structural Engineering design.
Structural Engineering Consulting Farm.
Structural Engineering Consulting firm with additional outstanding capabilities
We are using
Sami Engineering Inc. is in business since 1992
Currently we are heavily involved in the steel detailing.
Sami Engineering Inc. is a Structural Engineering firm working for Steel Fabricators for delegated design of Steel Connections, Stairs and Misc. steel design, fix instant field problems and submit calculations with PE Stamps. We are mainly involved in Structural and Architectural Misc. Steel Detailing; and Bridge detailing. We are using 3-D software, and licenses for both SDS/2 and TEKLA. We are registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, Missouri, Kansas and California.
- Fast Proposals - We provide free no-obligation quotes with pricing, usually within 24 hours.
- Prompt Service - Our typical projects are completed within short time.
- 3D Modeling - We provide 3d Model using license version SDS/2 or Tekla Structure as per client requirement.
- Comprehensive Calculation Reports - We provide comprehensive custom written calculations to cover any detail or complex connection.
- Experienced Engineers - We have been in business for over 25 years, and successfully completed lots of projects.
- Full Insurance Coverage - We carry professional liability insurance suitable for the most stringent requirements.
- Professional Engineer Licensure - We are professionally registered in 15 States.
A tattoo is a form of body modification, made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment.
The detailer prepares detailed plans, drawings and other documents for the manufacture and erection of steel members used in the construction of buildings, bridges, industrial plans, and nonbuilding structures.
Tekla Structures is a building information modeling software able to model structures that incorporate different kinds of building materials, including steel, concrete, timber and glass.